The wonderful Moonstonemaiden nominated me for the Shine On award, which I accept gratefully. However, it comes with rules:
The Shine On Award Rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
Post the badge on your blog.
3. Answer the questions posed to you.
Nominate five bloggers who shine a little light in your day and be sure to notify them.
5. Issue some questions you’d like them to answer
I’m feeling a bit rebellious today; I am going to forgo the badge. And I am not really sure whom to nominate for the award. So I am going to forgo that bit of the exercise as well. However, I will post some questions, and if you feel so inclined you can answer them in the comments.
Here are my answers to Moonstonemainden’s questions:
Do you have a favorite book series? What is it?
Just one? Oh my goodness, I read series upon series of books. I am a fantasy loving girl at heart. I’m not sure I can even come up with a top three or top five. I suck at favorites. But here is an attempt (in no particular order):
- Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
- Adventures of Eli Monpress by Rachel Aaron
- Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs
- Lord of the Rings J.R.R. Tolkien
- Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
What is the funniest movie quote you’ve come across?
This question leaves me blank. I watch movies, but quotes from them don’t tend to stick on my head. Though I do love character quirks, like Captain Jack Sparrow saying savvy.
If you could karaoke one song perfectly, what song would you chose?
Raise your glass or pretty much anything by Pink
Dogs or cats?
Both. You can’t make me chose.
What is the one household chore you loath the most?
I hate doing the dishes by hand. Something about leftover food – especially from another person’s plate, eww.
My questions for you:
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could pick one author to have lunch with, who would it be?
- What song would you chose to be the theme song for your life?
©K. Klein 2013